Re :: MEMBER'S PAGES - SERIALISE WRITING
  • THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR PAVITHRA
    AND WARM GREETINGS.

YDY I WAS TALKING TO KALINGA BALU who shared his nice experience re Attending Tholliyal Conference convened by Pandianaatu Varalatru Peravai. He also shared his experience re visiting some Off-shore locations around Thoothukudi (THOODHUVAN KUDI !) Nagapatnam etc.

He was also mentioning re proposal to trace ancient Chola navigation route from Picchavaram !!

According to him, from GKC / Meensurutti, by a canal RjC reached Chidambaram - worshipped Nataraja and moved to Pichavaram Port from where he commenced his Naval Expedition !!

It also motivates us to look into the aspects as to Why Rajendra moved from THANJAI TO CHIDAMBARAM DURING THE ( 7 ) YEARS WHEN GKC CAPITAL WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!

I requested to him write in detail under the subject :: KALINGA BALUVIN PAKKANGAL ( PAGES FROM KALINGA BALU)..

Sample : Rajendra I - Pages from Kalinga Balu

Thoodhuvankudi - Pages from Kalinga Balu - likewise.

And of course - similar request request is being placed to your good self to WRITE UNDER :: PAVITHA's PAGES (or Pavithra Speaks whatever)..

And VENKAT .. VIJAY (in addition to Poetry in stone).. VAIRAM (in addition to his blog Karka nirka) .. DHIVAKAR - and all our similar Writer Friends including Gokul, Murugandam ... Viswaksenan .. Dr. Kailasam, .... pretty long list indeed..

Later on these Pages can be compiled (duly edited) and CDs can be made - may be as Annual Issues !!

We also can explore whether these pages are archived automatically under specific headings ...

Contributions from these can be allocated to the proposed e-magazine too !!

More suggestions welcome.

greetings. sps
  • Dear SPS,

Good idea. My suggestion is that, we can start with a monthly digital digest of the contribution from our writers. Over a period of time, this can transition into printed and other media formats.
  • Hi SPS,

I kind of like this idea too. Being the fan that I am, I'd love to
    contribute short stories set around PS. Exploring more of Kalki's
    characters, and the events he wrote about (sort of like Under the Magizham
    tree), with all due credit to his characters and story, of course. I've
    always been drawn more towards the fiction part of PS.

Just my two cents.
  • Dear SPS,

Please advise next steps, if this idea is accepted by the group...
  • Dear
    Earlier we have discussed the serial story written by the writers in the group, which includes parivathavarthini and Balakrishna muruganatham. Can you revive it?
  • Dear SPS/Friends

I welcome this idea

Those days when "PS - Facts and Fiction" was being serialized in the group is flashing right in front of my eyes:-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters