Our venkatesh's interview on Makkal TV

• http://www.poetryinstone.in
    “*Here the language of stone surpasses the language of man*” – Nobel
    laureate, Rabindranath Tagore
  • thank you very much dear Vijay for sharing.

(Anusha) Venkatesh - our respected Venkatesh is known as - has written KALKI Biography as well as Sequal to PS in " Kavirimyndhan " and he is honoured with our Writers in Group in August 2009 by Kavingnar Vairamuthu and Madam Seetha Ravi of Kalki Magazine !!

Gowrinarayanan Grand daughter of Kalki was thrilled to see such ardent fans of KALKI and she carried a Message from Kalki Rajendran that it is heartening to see such enthusiastic dedicated learned readers for Kalki even after several decades engaged in literary, social and History related uplifting activities... !!

Venkat's son - (now) Architect Akshay - played KEYBOARD for Poonguzhali's ALAIKADALUM OYNDHIRUKKA AGAKKADALTHAAN PONGUVADHEN SONG and he himself composed the tune !!

Venkat's wife (Anna) Lakshmi organised and served all of us a FEAST !! Their Special breakfast is famous among our Chennite members !!

And another Grand ( family ) function is expected soon among the well-knitted PS FAMILY !! await announcement of a much expected Wedding of a member soon !!

Dear Thiru,

Pls archieve the links for futrue reference and help.

warm rgds and special thanks to Vijay,.

sps

==========
  • Very nice. Venkatesh is an inspired speaker as well. We, outside
    Tamilnadu get only a few channels and Makkal tv is not one of them.
    Thanks Vijay.Sampath
  • Dear,

I have to express my heart felt thanks to anusha, vijay, sps and others for making the success of the excellent interview of the anusha venkatesh telecasted by Makkal TV and give the link toPS members.

I have to express my special thanks to anusha for telling my Malarcholai Mangai in the Interview.

Anusha Ji I never forget this upliftingthis poor writerface in the media, which encourages me to write more.
  • Dear,

I have to express my heart felt thanks to anusha, vijay, sps and others for making the success of the excellent interview of the anusha venkatesh telecasted by Makkal TV and give the link to PS members.

I have to express my special thanks to anusha for telling my Malarcholai Mangai in the Interview.

Anusha Ji I never forget this uplifting this poor writer face in the media, which encourages me to write more.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters