PS Audio Version
  • Any update on audio version of PS? We all are very curious to see the
    output. I'm in Blore. I've already volunteered myself. Let me know if
    you guys need help.
  • Dear Nivetha,
    I have recorded 6 chapters from Part 1 of PS and have uploaded some of the mp3 files to a few who could get them.Mr.Vijay has got two files while Pavitra should have got one.My efforts at uploading them onto PS-koppukal have not been successful because the files are not short enough.Yesterday sps and Kamalakkannan visited me at my home in IIT Madras and listened to the recordings.
    I suggest that there can be a parallel action on one of the other parts of PS in Bangalore with a nucleus of a few interested persons.If you happen to be in Chennai you are welcome to visit me and listen to the recording.If you have sufficient memory at a personal email address let me know.I can send the files to you.
    Rangarajan
  • Dear SPS,
    That was rather embarrassing to be referred to as Professor every now and then!
    You have put some thought into the action schedule.Let me say something about the plan suggested by you.I have arrived now at ch.10 in which Kundavai. Vanathi and Kudanthai Jothidar are introduced in addition to Vandiyathevan.My wife has agreed to record one female voice.I think Kundavai should suit her.But I still need one more person for Vanathi,perhaps a somewhat younger person who has a somewhat subdued voice and maybe another male voice to record the dialog of the astrologer.Kandanmaran and Vandiyathevan posed no problems I think, because they are of the same age and one person reading both characters'dialogs didnt sound so jarring.But now theres an impasse and I need volunteers at least two- one male for the astrologer of Kudanthai and one female for Vanati.If I can have these volunteers visiting me in the near future,I can continue recording.In the meantime I will be proceeding further with other chapters involving only one male reader.
    Any takers?
    GR
  • Hello People,

Where are you guys located? I would love to help with
    the audio version...

Udaya.
  • Dear Udaya,
    Rite now I need some one to do Kudanthai Jothidar.I need to see if ur voice is ok.Can u visit me at my home which is at 7 Warden Quarters,IIT Chennai 36?My phone no is 22570852 or 22579663.
    GR

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters