Indian Heritage -- an Excelent show
  • Dear PS Members,

Ihave attached one Power point Presentation About Indian Heritage. Plz Look into that.
  • Hi Brother,

Mr. Ravindran Ramasubbu mentioning about the "vimanam" of the Praghadheeswarar temple. It is a single piece of stone and pulled step by step from "Charappallm" the village located 5 kilometres from Thanjai. Athavathu Charam Katti athan moolam koncham konchamaaga izhuthu kovilin mele aettrappattathaaga cholvarkal.

Thank you,

Haneefa Abdul Majeed
    SARSS Operator Associate,
    Stock Control, GSD, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
    Phone: 00965-2389-7073, Cell:  00965-6661-2049

" And Do Not Walk on the Earth with Arrogance"
  • DearPS MEMBERS,

I have already send one Power point presenattion about Indian Heritage. That Presentation is having some mistakes as mentioned by sridhar rathinam & Haneefa Abdul Majeed. I think the slide 18is having wrong infomation about Thanjaur Praghadheeswarar temple and the slide number 23 is having two images of Praghadheeswarar temple and mamalapuram temple and slide number 3 is also having one mistake about "India hasnt invaded any country in last 10,000 years"

Ihave found these mistakes only. I think Remaining informations are good. If any other mistakes theninform to our group members.

Plz accept my Sorry for sending Wrong information.
  • Dear Abdul
    There are two myths
    1. Sarapalla
    2. the top stone is single both have been proven wrong there is extensive discussions in the archive
    Sri

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters