Some ideas...
  • Hi all,

I would like to share some of my ideas to promote our Chola history and Tamil Nadu tourism.

1. Only some people know about Rajaraja Cholan. To make our guy more popular (to this current world) we have to make his small figurines made of fiber (same as the small pullayar and other god's statues we get in temples and other places). Under the statue, our thala's name must be inscribed. (a small booklet must be tied to the statue that contains our RRC's brief history - in all languages like Tamil, English, French, Italian, Spanish and German). :D

2. we have posters for the cine actors (enna koduma saravanan!). There must be posters (of European quality) to our Chola temples!

3. Small figurines of the Great Chola Temples must be made and put for sales near the entrance of the temples. (the same as the RRC figurines). [to be frank, i dont like the tanjore temple small figure made of some white material and put inside the glass. this is so artificial]

Please help me find some people who are good in making fiber figures.
  • Non-detail is a good idea. The encouragement should come from either side , parents and school. How many parents read Tamil novels or books at home?

Anandhi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters