Kamals Dasavatharam
  • Dont want to restart debates my two pence worth..
    Good theme but 10 charectors....not convonced martin lawrence diodnt pay bigmomma he got into the suit thats all kamla has done here just the suit here is hours of make up...
    lots of atheism....

Allavum Chistum illatha thamilakathil sivanum vishnuvum yar periyaver enry sandai potta kaalam..starts the movie...

declaring fiction as history without proof...etc

I read some really interesting analysis from folks about butterfly effect and chaos theory..

Someone even went to analyse charectors and how they were similar to the avatars please for Godssake dont compare fletcher and parasurama...

Regards#

Sri
  • Hi all thr,i have been reading all the conversations going on about lord's and human's dasavathaaram.every word in the conversation was interesting. to my knowledge,"just go to the film as a commercial entertainment and donot sew it to anything"was a thought when i came back after seeing the movie. i hope im right.i also want to know y the inclusion of balarama and laxmana, when they are sesha's form in the 10 incarnations? we also see that they have less part is played by these two in the myth. can anyone find out an answer??regards,kirutika.On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 00:28:53 +0000 (GMT) ponniyinselvan@yahoogroups.com wrote Dont want to restart debates my two pence worth.. Good theme but 10 charectors....not convonced martin lawrence diodnt pay bigmomma he got into the suit thats all kamla has done here just the suit here is hours of make up... lots of atheism.... Allavum Chistum illatha thamilakathil sivanum vishnuvum yar periyaver enry sandai potta kaalam..starts the movie... declaring fiction as history without proof...etc I read some really interesting analysis from folks about butterfly effect and chaos theory.. Someone even went to analyse charectors and how they were similar to the avatars please for Godssake dont compare fletcher and parasurama... Regards# Sri --- On Sat, 5/7/08, sridhar rathinam wrote: From: sridhar rathinam Subject: [ponniyinselvan] Dasavatharam To: ponniyinselvan@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, 5 July, 2008, 1:16 AM Dear All do we have a consensus on the real avatars of visnu please Regards Sri Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters