Attn: Krupa regarding messages
  • Anna, Thalai Vanagaradhu ellam apparam...

What I tell is, I don't find any attachement in those messages yaar (That is Message No.157, 185, 189 & 196)... In the Message Inbox of PS, I am able to see the message with the attachment symbol (gem clip symbol on the message index...) But, when I click inside the mail, I am able to read the contents of the mail, but could not find any attachment.

Attachment irundhaa dhane kanna naan adhukku file name, rename ellam panna mudiyum... Naane chinna ponnu... Enakku computer patri edhuvume theriyadhu..... Paavam naanu.. help pannungappa

Krupa: First open these four messages and find out whether u are able to download any attachments.... Pls treat this as urgent and do at the earliest, and inform me accordingly...

And, I have already started working on messages 200 to 300....

I think, we shall take 50 messages only for one notepad document... adhuve sometimes edam patha maataengudhu.... Now, I have deleted the old messages (for which the current message will be a reply) below the main message, whereever I feel, it is not required.

Krupa, first see the file and get in touch krupa...

Apram, 201 to 300 eduthukka solreenga... 1 to 100 enna aachu?

O K Bye..... Suji
  • Krupa:
    Anna, Adhaiye dhan naanum solren... Vayasula chinnavangalai aanaaga irundhal 'thambi' enrum, pennaaga irundhaal 'thangai' enrum solvaargal... Appadi irukka... engoor pechula sonnamna... "Thangachi.." nnu sollanum... sariya nna? Naan vena, ungoor baashailaye ungala koopudaraenunga... Annaathaa........

Ram:
    "Engal Thangathalaivar Thaanai Thalaivar Thanga kambi... Ulagellam pugazhum moderator... Annan Ram Avargale...... Thangal thozhil dharmathai marandhu, attachements ellam thaangal suduvadhu... satrum porundha villai.... Engayavadhu ellathaiyum patta pottu viththuteengala?"

Chennaiyil, Clinton dhayavil kuppai kottum 'Anbu Annanin' badhil edhir paarthu vaadum 'Kovai Thangai'

Suji
  • Hi Sujatha,

You have done a very good job. I will also take part
    in task from next week onwards.

BTW, i tried to open the file PS Messages 101 to 150
    and not able to open the file. Because, somewhere in
    the content there is the word 'sex'. Our office
    firewall will block the pages containing adult
    content, songs, executables etc. Other members who are
    in office environment may also experience the same
    problem. So, please remove such words from the file
    and upload again.
  • Dear suji,

I haven't had a chance to see your work, but sounds like you're doing a
    great job. Keep it up. I am sure everyone really appreciates all your
    hard work.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters