Weather Report of Ancient Tamizhnadu
  • Hi Friends,

As summer is fast approaching, I just thought of putting this question: Are there any inscriptions that report weather/climate of a certain season? We all know that there are ancient literature such as "Nedunalvaadai", but are there any records on weather/climatic changes in ancient thamizhagam?
  • It should be really be there some where. As, Thirupavai can tell us the veritable science involved with Water cycle. In fact astrology is one of the tools for letting us know this information. I had a book on Siddhar Jodhidam. There were many songs written by Agathiyar (One of many) on Tamil year and its nature.

Astrology predictions, can let us know about the information about the nature. Astrologers like Kudanthai Jodhidar, should do it. I am not diverting the topic to astrology.

There could be books that are lost, like many other. Reg inscriptional evidences, May be Sps, or Swetha can let us know. She was doing a project on inscriptions, I presume.

Subramaniam

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters