Who is release books coming Chennai Book Fair 2013?
  • Dear Members

Now we are nearing to the Chennai Book Fair 2013. Request to our group authors to share whether they are going to release any of their work for the upcoming mega event Chennai Book Fair 2013.

Hope Dhivakar sir started one whether is it going to release in this?
    Gokul started one and no idea about this.
    Kailasam sir...
    Vishvak sir...
    Anusha Venkat sir...
    Sakthi Sri... Hope this is in final stage

If any others please share the details.
  • DearThank you very much for your kind enquiry. Due to change of my place of residence i could not much concentrate. However I am trying to my maximum best to bring one historical novel POOMALAR in this workshop. I pray God to give sufficient time and energy to complete the same and got released in the Book fair 2013. If not possible it will come within March 2013. Sunder Ji, Thank you for your kind enquiryYoursDr L KailasamAuthor Malarcholai Mangai, Manimakudam, Muthusippi, Kayal
  • Dear all,

I am really 'hoping' to finish and publish my first historic novel "கடாரம்" soon.
    It might not be ready by book fair but still. It is mymaiden effort, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for everything to go good. Wish me luck.

With heartful of warm thoughts
    Malarvizhi Baskaran

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in any field, since the payment is pure love.
  • Wish you all the very best Madam.
  • Missing you Dr. Kailasam Sir ..

very much..

nice to hear..

rgds/ sps
  • Another Writer from our Group !!

wonderful. Hearty Congrats and advance Best wishes,

Greetings and warm rgds/ sps
  • Dear Malarvizhi, Congrats on your maiden attempt! It takes sustained effort and perseverance to complete a novel. Keep writing..

Dear Sundar, No new books of mine will be available for the Book fair. Cherar kottai was released just a couple of months ago and I am hoping that more members will have a chance to read this novel after Book fair. Cherar kottai and other books of mine will be available at Udumalai and Palaniappa brothers book stalls
  • dear malarvizhi( you certainly dont need a pen name)

congrats on your first novel.
    and do make use of the expertise of our group members, in reviewing, editing and proofing
    it will certainly make your work easier and better
    I and the other authors int he group greatly benefitted from it
  • Congrats malarYoursDr L Kailasam
  • Dear Kailasam Sir, Gokul Sir and all wonderful people,

Thank you so much for your kindness and support.
    I am overwhelmed byyour enthusiasm andeagerness to accept newbies like me.
    God bless you all.

With heartful of warm thoughts
    Malarvizhi Baskaran

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in any field, since the payment is pure love.
  • Wonderful Malarvizhi. :) Looking forard to reading your work.
  • Hi all ,

All the best for your historic novel. Wish to read and relish it soon .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters