Cherar Kottai :: successfully published in 2 volumes :: 21.07.2012 at Kumbkm
  • Dear Friends,

Cheran Kottai book release was a grand success.
    Kamalam Publications - is named after gokul's grandmother - who was his inspiration on literary matters. Seetharaman is the Publisher.
    Dr. kalaikkovan - presided over and rendered a hearty speech highlighting Gokul's accomplishments. I recd the first copy of the Books along with his brother Dr.Arasu / Prof Pachayappas. His speech was superb and compared Gokul's style / story base - with Na Parthasarathy's Manipallavam and Akilan's Vengaiyin Myndhan !!
    Dr. Nalini, Dr. Akila were present.

Kamalakkannan @ Adithakarikalan, Santhakumar / World Bank - Delhi, Ramnath and friends attended from our Group. Delhi Tamil Sangam friends and other Literary Forums also attended.

respected member Swetha Jeevan joined the function and stayed till it was over.

DSP / Cuddalore Mr. Ramakrishnan ( Anusha Venkat & Seetharaman's friend - rendered an effective and excellent speech. Out-lined details of PS and shared his view let Imaginations remain imaginations because they are enjoyable !!

welcome speech by Seetharaman was very good.
    Gokul indicated his ability to write short stories - related to History based and that passion grew into getting into PS Group and writing Facts & Fiction serial in PS Group and later writing Cheran Kottai in varalaaru.com etc., and how he formed the plots with History - supported by evidences to the maximum extent.

Dr. Kalaikkovan distinguished Fiction and History and welcomed the idea of History-fiction lovers seeking real History through getting into more details of recorded History and finind true - unadultered History.. !! His speech was pleasing and well constructed as usual and the atmosphere was electrified.

Seethaman's parents and Gokul's parents were also honoured !!

On behalf of PSVP flower bunch was given to all those on dias.

A buffet Dinner was organised after the function which was so delicious.

Media reported the events prior to the book release and after too.

Another feather in Gokul's cap.. and our Group's cap too !!

A copy has been handedover for NDTV Vaidhyanathan - through Santhakumar, Delhi.

Cheran Kottai is comprised of 2 volumes - running about 1500 pages, studded with details - supported by evidences and is highly rated among History fictions already..

as they were sleepless when Gokul discontinued in varalaaru.com and received the first copies to know what happened after wards !!

Hearty Congrats Seetharaman as Publisher..

Hearty Congrats dear Golul... another success story after

Rajakesari, Paisasm and Madhurakavi..

best wishes and warm rgds / sps
  • Congrats Gokul
  • SPS,
    Really excellent narration of the function./ Congrats Gokul and SPS
  • Sir

Nice to hear about the grand book release function

The idea to release the book at Kudanthai itself is good as the story belongs to that land

SPS sir eagerly waiting for the book

I was so thrilled by the story plot and the narration...counting the days when the book will reach me
  • Im living in Malaysia. How can i get this book? Please advise
    Thank you
  • Pls check at Udumalai.com sir...
  • Dear SPS/Friends

Thanks a lot for gracing the occasion with your presence. SPS speech was superb along with everything else

Ezhuthuch Chittar Balakumaran came little late to the function and blessed us and the book.

Felt the spiritual presence and blessings of my grandma who taught me how to live and how to love fellow beings.

Felling very blessed.

For copies of the book you can contact Mrs. Kavitha 9442524619. Courier free within India. Cost Rs. 700 for two volumes after discount.
  • Dear Gokul sir,

This is wonderful news. One more in my must buy list.:-)

Congrats..
    May God bless you well so that you can bless us more with your wonderful works.

Thank you,

Malar.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters