BOOK : I, RAMA by OUR DEAR MEMBER : RAVI VENU
  • Our Dear Vijay ( http://poetryinstone.in), Ashok Krishnaswamy, Venkat, Malathi, Muganandham, Parvathavardhini and several other friends of our Group - including myself - have been acknwoeldged by RAVI VENU ( Thiruppugazh fame) of our group - in his First Venture - I, Rama, Age of Seers - book I !

Priced at Rs. 225 the details are narrated in first person by Lord Rama himself... Interesting to read.

very best wishes dear Ravi.

warm rgds / sps
  • Where can we get the book?
  • Flipkart, Indiaplaza has this book online. India plaza has a better
    discount. :)
  • SPS sir and fellow PS members

Thanks for your help!

I have acknowledged that this group and SPS sir was the major reason in this writing venture.

I hope PS group members read and find it useful.

Would love to have your reviews.

Best
    Ravi
  • Dear Ravi

Congrats! Would love to read the book. Modern rendition of Ramayana that too as a first person account is a pretty interesting concept. Though it has been attempted earlier, I'm sure you found your own way of expressions - that's why you chose to do this one!

The wrapper was excellent. Who is the publisher of this book?
  • Hi Gokul

Its published by Cratus Media, one of my own companies. Its available on flipkart and other online stores.

www.i-rama.com gives some insight.

Also, I would be interested in knowing any other 1st person account, I have done some research but never found any published works. Please share if you know.

My book is sci-fi and more suited to an audience who seek explanations on certain possibilities.

Hope to get your reviews too!

- R
  • Thanks Ravi.

>>Though it has been attempted earlier...

My phrase refers to modern day renditions of Ramayana not first person account:-)

So I guess yours will be the first one. Congrats!

Looking forward to read the book

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters