book exhibition historical novel list available list
  • Dear Members

Attached herewith the book list with publisher name and phone no.

• Hi
    thanks sundar.
    sure the book is done and typeset.
    but with almost a 1000 new books being released in this bookfair, its a literal lottery out there in the printing presses. 24 hours in a day isnt enough for them all.

hope all our friends books come out in time
  • Dear Sundar

Thanks for your tireless efforts. Happy to see many older novels getting a new lease of life.

Congrats to all PS Authors whose books are going to be available in Book fair 2012. I keep missing this event. As Venkat says it is amazing to see how many new books come to life every year.

New Year greetings to all
  • Dear Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SANKRANTHI GREETINGS!!

The following Books of mine available for sale in the following stalls at Chennai Book fair from 5th January to 17th January. Hope you will enjoy reading.

1. (New Release): Naan Endraal Athu Naanalla - Short stories collection available at: Palaniappa Bros., STALL NO.201-202

2. S M S Emden 22-09-2014 - Novel - Historic - available at Palaniappa Bros., STALL No.201-202

3.Visiththira Siththan, Novel - Historic - available at Palaniappa Bros., STALL No. 201-202

4.THIRUMALAI THIRUDAN, Novel Historic - available at NARMADHA PADHIPPAGAM, Stall no. F-046

5.Namma Aazhwar Nammaazhwar : available at Trisakthi Publishers

PLACE OF BOOK EXHIBITION ; St.George High School Grounds, Opposite Pachiappa's College, Chennai-30.
    Timings : weekdays 3PM to 9 PM // Holidays 11AM to 9 PM.
  • Hi all
    my novel KANCHI THAARAGAI - a sequel to Amarar kalki's SIVAGAMIYIN SABATHAM is being released on 7-1-2012 4 pm at the chennai book fair. the publisher is VANATHI PATHIPAGAM who will also be publishing my earlier books.

our friends have been doing even better, with laxman kailasam releasing 2 books and muruganandam releasing 3 this year

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters