Malarcholai Mangai - Book release
  • Dear Dr.Kailsam sir

When the book is going to be released sir? I am waiting for the book release.

Also what about your next novel "KADARATHU KATTAZHAGI"?
  • Dear sundar,

I am very thankful for remembering my Malarcholai mangai.

I have completed all my work and the entire materials were given to vanathi for publication.

Vanathi publications may complete the final proof reading within next week.

After that only pending work is printing. It may take about 10 days.

I hope Mangai willbe available in the hands of historical novel readers beforethe end of this month or atleast before middle of November 2011.

Regarding kadaraththu kaatazahi, the work is under progress. I have only outlined the story.

Many corrections are to be incorporated and some areas to be enalarged in some areas to be reduced . This will take about three to four months. I hope it will get ready before June 2011.

Thanks sundar for enquiring about both of my daughters.
  • Sir

Anxiously waiting for your novels.

Arunachalam Vaidyanathan
  • Thank you dear
  • Dear sundar,

I am very thankful for remembering my Malarcholai mangai.

I have completed all my work and the entire materials were given to vanathi for publication.

Vanathi publications may complete the final proof reading within next week.

After that only pending work is printing. It may take about 10 days.

I hope Mangai willbe available in the hands of historical novel readers beforethe end of this month or atleast before middle of November 2010.

Regarding kadaraththu kaatazahi, the work is under progress. I have only outlined the story.

Many corrections are to be incorporated and some areas to be enalarged in some areas to be reduced . This will take about three to four months. I hope it will get ready before June 2011.

Thanks sundar for enquiring about both of my daughters.
  • Dear LK Sir
    Have been very busy Please find attached comments Might be too late
    KR
    Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: ponniyinselvan@yahoogroups.com; ponniyinselvanvaralaatruperavai@yahoogroups.com
  • LK Sir,

will you send me a link where I can find the list of your books, and how can I
    get a copy to read them at my leisure? are ther e-book versions too?

thank you for your kindness all the way,
  • Dear sir,

So far I wrote three historical novels. One is Malarcholai mangai, which you will get very shortly through vanathi pathipagam. Another is Kadaraththu kattazahi, I have to make major repairs in this story and I am doing it now. Third is Padma Viyugam, I have to reconsturct the stroy after completion of Kadarathu kattazhi,

I am regular writer in Kalaimagal, I am writing Suthanthira sirpigal for the last one and half year, It will be likely to be published at the earliest as a book. Earlier I wrote maamanithargal, It will also being converted ined in Kalaigamaga.

For the last ten years I am wrirting short stories and essays including historical short stories like karthikai, kadal kalvettu etc. I try to consolidate all the short stories in a form of book and make it available in your hand at the earliest.

Dear, I am also technical writer. My article on Auditing, Managmement etc were published in Chartered Accountant, Management Accountant, ICWAI Research Bulltin, Criminology, Indian Police Journal, CBI Bulletin etc. You may get my technical article by browsing in the Internet by my name.

I am very happy to enquire about me and my workings.

Thank you very sir

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters