900 years old Hospital
  • Date: 31-10-2010

Anbudaiya Thiru Gokul,

Your information regarding an Inscription regarding the Thirumukkudal Hospital will be of much interest to me, but regret I find I am unable to read Tamil Passages posted by you in the Website, and by the others at various times. Please guide me as to how to get over the Font problem in the PSVP Website.

Mikka Anbudan

Virarajendra
  • Dear Gokul

This we discussed earlier on REACH visit.

Nurses - " Pariharam Panni Marundidum Pengal"
  • Hi,
    The fonts are not readable..could you send this article as an attachment please :)
    eager to read!
    shri
  • sir,
    very important and may enthuse all the tamilnadu doctors. may be published in medical journals too. but i cant read anything here.
    please make it into readable form. try to inform the indian medical association state branch also.
    gandhi
  • freinds,
    i read the details from the link. it is very good . 15 bedded hospital with physician,surgeon(barber),two nurses, pharmacist(herbalist?)and attenders. salary details, lamp expenses, maintanence of herbal farm, cows...etc. details of the doctors and their father and village address. very nice. "ADHULA SALAI"(hospital).

i have informed the tamilnadu state INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION president dr.sukumar,ophthalmologist,erode about this. he said he will inform the state doctors.

must be a small hospital equal to our taluk hospital. what about the great tanjore hospital. i have read somewhere about it.any informations from anyone.
    gandhi
  • > must be a small hospital equal to our taluk hospital. what about the > great tanjore hospital. i have read somewhere about it.any
    > informations from anyone.

I've read a very detailed article on Thanjavur Hospital. It is in Raajarajeswaram Kudamuzhukku (Nanneerattu) vizha malar - 1998 I think.

G

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters