A story of conservation/message to Mr Chandra
  • Once again i want to tell like minded people -

One of the ways of preserving is all history enthusiastic to contribute a small money (say Rs 100)every month by 1000 people- which will help such efforts.

I will start this from my side and request willing members to join.

Dear Mr Chandra

Please give us the a/c no and i will start as the first member. Who ever is voluntarily willing
    can join. I have kept it as Rs 100 so that as many people can participate. Microfinance is the best option.
  • I also agree with you Sir.

Please include my name also.
    S.Indirani.
  • This should be a voluntary one. Each one should participate on their own.

The Operational Modalities are as under:

1. We will get the A/c No or address to which the contributions to be sent.

2. Whoever is willing should join on his own.

3. The Contribution should be sent to Reach foundation directly by the members.

4. The willing participants can give their name but it is not mandatory.

t will not followup as this process is entirely voluntary.

Let us start.
  • Dear Ms. Indrani,
    Pls join the yahoo group temple_cleaners and look at the files section for the bank details and then send to the SBI account mentioned there as well as drop an email detailing about your contribution to reach.foundation.india@gmail.com

Chandra
  • Sankar - Thanks for taking the initative on this noble cause. I will gladly support and contribute. Regards, Raj Mutharasan
  • Hats off Chandra and the REACH team. You are doing wonders under the guidance of Dr.T.S.
  • Dear Mr.Shankar,
    i am willing to join,
    pl.include these points,,
    6. the account should very transparent,
    7.there must be a meet among members atleast in every quarter to dicuss the works & about the fund raised & spent,
    [there is already an a/c in temple cleaners group]
    thanks.
  • Hello Shankar,

I agree with points from Vasu and am ready to support this.
    You can include me and send me the account details
  • Dear Sir,

Actually my proposal clearly states that:

1.The willing memberwill directly send the contribution to REACH foundation- not to any individual. Hence no question of any account maintenance.

2. The activity from my side will be only to remind the volunteers on the monthly contribution and there wont be any follow up as this should be a voluntary one.

3. The whole process is Voluntary and the aim is to encourage more like minded people in helping the restoration by contributing little., regularly.
  • > i am willing to join,
    > pl.include these points,,
    > 6. the account should very transparent,
    > 7.there must be a meet among members atleast in every quarter to dicuss the works & about the fund raised & spent,
    > 8.
    > [there is already an a/c in temple cleaners group]
    > thanks.

These are already done, as ours is an NGO registered and have auditing done by 2 of our trustees, who themselves are leading auditors in Chennai. We also have 80-G IT exemption and if our accounts are not transparent,. we'll loose that status. Those interested can send cheques payable to REACH FOUNDATION payable at Chennai and sending an email to reach.foundation.india@gmail.com mentioning the details of the transaction to keep records.

Chandra
  • Thanx to REACH. With my small contribution I too be happy being part of this great efforts.

with regards
    M BASKAR

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters