Vijay's Presentation in Coimbatore - Souls in Stone
  • Dear Friends,

Please find attached the News Paper pages featuring Vijay's speech in
    Coimbatore on "Souls in Stone". Attendees says his speech was very
    interesting and much useful.
  • Dear all

I had the good fortune to attend this talk yesterday. It was superb and left us wanting for more. The crowd was good and everyone was quite engrossed for the entire period.

It was an added pleasure to meet Vijaykumar in person and I was immensely pleased when he instantly recognised me when I mentioned Ponniyinselvan and my name. I am indeed proud to be a member of such a wonderful group.
  • Thank you very much SPS Sir

My book titled "The Human Story - As it Really Happened" is a hypothetical story about origin of human beings from hominid ancestors. I have attempted to show how our modern society's structure could have evolved naturally from the primitive ape-like societal structure of hominids.
    This is not a research work but the story form of the book can be enjoyed by anyone who is interested in the basic question "Where did we come from?".
    More details about this book and sample chapters are available at my website http://harikrv.webs.com
    Anybody who wants to buy the book can contact me.
    I would very much value the comments from members of this Group. This book has been published by myself through the print on demand technology. If anyone wants to publish their own book by this low cost (no cost) method please do contact me I can introduce you to my Indian publisher.

Thanks to everyone

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters