HONOURING MEMBERS on the 20th June meet.
  • Dear Dhivakar Sir,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. Very nice.

Before CBT Vanavarayar Foundation - we should putforth our appreciations to Dear Vijay.

And of course - Arvind Venkatraman is presently engaged extensively into culture / heritage related activities.

Dear Vairam Palaniappan - true to his "title" is dazzling as ever.

Ashok Krishnaswamy is professional photographer now more onto Culture / Heritage related subjects.

Satheesh - son of Thanjavur Soil - has been very supportive of Heritrage / Culture related matters.

WONDERFUL CHOICE.

And of Course - KATHERINE - Great Inspriation to all of us over here !!

Would like to add ::

SEETHALAKSHMI MADAM - for her LIFE TIME ACCOMPLSIHMENTS for matters related to Culture / Heritage.

And Welcoming Saurab Saxena - for taking us beyond the chola frontiers too !!

Would add :: NDTV Vaidhnathan also for his untiring support in all the matters related to preservation Cuture / Heritage.

That makes NINE members in the List.

gandhiram Sir - not hearing for long time..

Virarajendra @ Srihari ..

Kindly treat this as personal invitation and try to attend Sirs.

For outstation members - who will not be able to participate - we will arrange to send the momento through private sources.

thanks and regards / sps

==========
  • DEAR DHIVAKAR SIR,

LET US INCLUDE ::

KALINGA TAMIL BALU SIR .. for his untiring efforts in Heritage preservation !!

and of course,

EVER ENTHUSIASTIC :: CHANDRA !!

WE will plan suitably and revert tmrw.

will call you later today.

regards/ sps

============
  • THANK YOU FOR THIS.

SO, MY BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATION GOES TO THIS TALENTED YOUTHS OF PSVP.

GUYS, KEEP UP THE TEMPO FOR EVER!!

DHIVAKAR
  • private mails) ::

1. Vijay Kumar - Poetry in Stone
    2. Vairam Palaniappan - Karka Nirka
    3. Satheesh kumar
    4. Seethalakshmi madam

Heritage Enthusiasts ::

5. Katherine ( usa)
    6. Saurab Saxena
    7. Chandrasekar ( Plastic - REACH)
    8. Kalinga Tamil Balu
    9. Ashok Krishnaswamy

Those who contributed articles to PSVP Malar (last year) ::

In FILMY DICTION - PUDHUMUGA AARVALARGAL ( New Faces in Heritage / Culture Preservation )

10. Venkatesan Kasirajan
    11. Satish Arunachalam
    12. Malathi
    13. Ravi Venugopal
    14. Ragothaman
    15. Mani Ramnath
    16. Shriraman Rajaraman ( Photography / Painting)

Director Balachander has kindly consented to honour our members with a Shawl / Heritage Certificate !!

sps

===========
  • RespectedSPS,
    It is very good selection
  • THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

Dear Friends,

All Chennai based members are requested to attend tmrw meet AND ENCOURAGE OUR TEAM !!

thanks and rgds / sps
  • Dear Friends,

Those who are solicited on the dias tmrw, kindly make it convenient to be present tmrw morning at 10 am sharp.

For those who are not able to personally be present, kindly request your kin to represent.

warm regards and very best wishes,

sps

=====

h private mails) ::
    >
    > 1. Vijay Kumar - Poetry in Stone
    > 2. Vairam Palaniappan - Karka Nirka
    > 3. Satheesh kumar
    > 4. Seethalakshmi madam
    >
    > Heritage Enthusiasts ::
    >
    > 5. Katherine ( usa)
    > 6. Saurab Saxena
    > 7. Chandrasekar ( Plastic - REACH)
    > 8. Kalinga Tamil Balu
    > 9. Ashok Krishnaswamy
    > 10. Natarajan
    > 11. NDTV Vaidhyanathan
    >
    > Those who contributed articles to PSVP Malar (last year) ::
    >
    > In FILMY DICTION - PUDHUMUGA AARVALARGAL ( New Faces in Heritage / Culture Preservation )
    >
    > 11. Venkatesan Kasirajan
    > 12. Satish Arunachalam
    > 13. Malathi Mahadevan
    > 14. Ravi Venugopal
    > 15. Ragothaman
    > 16. Mani Ramnath
    > 17. Shriraman Rajaraman ( Photography / Painting)
    >
    > -----------
    > FOR SERIALISING & CONTRIBUTING HERITAGE ESSENCE ::
    >
    > 18. DR. GANDHIRAM
    > 19. SANKARANARAYANAN
    > 20. VIRARAJENDRA @ SRIHARI
    >
    > Director Balachander has kindly consented to honour our members with a Shawl / Heritage Certificate !!
    >
    > sps
    >
    > ===========
  • dear Friends,

Our members who participated in the tour found it so much informative. retd late last night.

today after the meet, we will post more details of both these occasions.

sps
  • Respected SPS
    Can you inform where the meeting is to be held urgent please
  • dear SPS,

I am so happy hearing at every ones experience visiting all those caves, my humble question to all participants will be to share with all of any mural paintings found and preserved in these caves,I am
    keen on learning some water colour paintings related to our culture and findings, may be Artists in the group might give me a chance to lead to me such teachers and where to find these treasures, (verum paattu kalikka dhaan ), right now my travel home is for limited days only every other year and hopefully will increase with my retiring in 4 years time, I need to prepare myself in the mean time, on my last visit to chennai met Dr.Suresh, who is the convener of South indian Chapters of INTACH, may be some of you from the group already know him too, please do extend my regards to him too, thanks.

Hoping to hear positive news from all concerned,I would love to find copies of writings texts papers related to Tamilnadu / south indian mural paintings and related history. (kalain valarchi - colours used, life of such art, promoted by who etc.,)

My knowledge is very limited right now, on this subject, as i did not get any formal education on our Art subjects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters