Research Grant
  • Dear SPS,Moderators and members of PS team,
    Thank you for your warm and encouraging compliments.
    I'm especially thankful to our honourable members who took the pain to post the greetings,Mr.Vijay,Mr.Sambath,Mr.Sankaranarayanan,Dr.Lakshman Kailasam and Mr.Shridhar who are kind enough to stretch their arms for alms.
    Your greetings and compliments will be an added strength to fullfil the task.
    N.S.
  • Dear Sir, You have all of our complements. Pl refer SRB & Doughlas Barret on specific reference to architectural styles of Sapthasthana shrines
  • Thank you Mr.Gokul for you guidance.Though I'm a Tanjurian,I have been residingat Ayyampet for the past 36 years.As a teacher,Headmaster,,Organiser of Varalatru Peravai (now Founder- President ,Chola Center for Historical Research)and lover of our tradition,I often visited these villages and temples,of course with my students. In 80's my articles on Chakkarappalli,Pullamangai,Pasupathikoil,Soolamangalam,Thiruvedhikudi,Thirupalanam...were in the columns of Dinamani Sudar(Sunday Edition) The Gurukkals for these temples are my students.I've SRB's Cholar kalaipani,will try to get Barret's. I'm also in constant touch with my refrees Dr.Jambulingam of Tamil University and Dr.Perumal of Saraswathi Mahal Library.Our PS team will also clear my doubts then and there,I hope.
    N.S.
  • Gurukkals as students. Excellent sir. They will be the only ones who can protect the temple inscriptions in the current Bhathi Vellam.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters