Varalatru Peruvizha 2010 by PS - THF etc.
  • Dear sps

I am pained to see that you propose the name of a person who said rrc
    varalaaru as setha varalaru ( dead history) in his public forum to be
    present in this forum dedicated to the glory of ponniyin selvan. An
    insult to my king is something that I will take to my grave and
    beyond. I will be there in chennai on 20th but due above voice my
    protest against this by not being present.

Vijay
    http://www.poetryinstone.in
    Here the language of stone surpasses the language of man
  • Dear Vijay,

" Kutram paarkil sutram illai "

We cant maintain good and healthy relationship when we look at gray areas alone - says the popular Tamil proverb ....

We know each other so welll.. and the subject too...

would like to leave it here in this Public Forum.

best rgds / sps
  • Am sorry sps, I will post the offending references to rrc here and let
    the members then decide if they want to share the stage with someone
    who says we will forget rrc after celebrating this 1000 th year, for
    his history is dead history!!!

Vj
  • Dear vijay,

Your contribution to this forum is excellent. You are highly potential person having very valuable historical information and willing to share with others too. Your personnel participation in such conference would be innumerable support to all, in specific young writers like me to maximum extent.

Therefore, I request without considering these petty and personnel opinions you please attend the proposed meeting.

Our group is like a family. You may aware that some time i am telling some thing which hurt my wife and some times her father, mother and  brothers and sisters too without much intention, which does not show that i am not having affection with her. Like shiva she is half of my mind. Some times i am scolding my sons, the main intention to come up in their life. Like this you please consider our group as a family and in this vison you may not find any fault of others opinion 

Our respectable Sps has corrrectly pointed out as surram parkil kurram illai.

Therefore, I request you again if you hurt somebody's opinion, i appolige for the same and you please forget it and attend the proposed meeting
  • dear Dr,

those who know me - know that i spend every second of my short visits to
    India - trying to meet and interact with members of our forum. You use the
    terms petty and personal - if they were indeed even major but personal
    against me - i would wipe off and be available. The words used against
    someone who i consider the moving force behind my work, words used against a
    clan who i still feel am a subject off - is something that i cannot take.

vj
    http://www.poetryinstone.in
    Here the language of stone surpasses the language of man
  • Dear Dr. Kailasam,

Vijay is undoubtedly representing present day youth with high potency inculcating cultural values among fellow youth and among children.

We all have been stunned by his forcussed contribution.

He has been also acknowledging our team efforts for such focus.

I am forcussing on working together again with our wonderful Team Venkat - Muruganandam on matters of mutual interest.

We have more than a month and half to pass.

That announcement was more to enable outstation members to plan their programme.

Dear member Saurab Saxena - from Banglore - who does not understand Tamil - but interested in knowing more of our Heritage and Culture has expressed that he will be attending.

As you rightly reiterated - This is our family - wherein respected member Katherine is meticulously following the discussions and seeks clarifications when not able to understand certain tamil words / expressions ...

Our focus will be more in PROMOTING HERITAGE CLUBs - Localised first - to be linked to District and Zonal Clubs - when formed in due course - among School children.

Imagine our visibility and reach when we can create more awareness at tenth to 12th standard students re the richness of our heritage and culture ..

We can proudly say that we have definitely drawn (either directly or through channels) the attention of the Power Seats to long pending problems from the recent announcements re temple renovations / heritage clubs etc by our State Government ::

1. involving suitable Technical personnel (from INTAG or whatever) in Temple renovation committees -

2. HR & CE approch in presenting ancient murals,

3. MOU with ASI Mysore re the estempages lying unattended for the past 80 -90 years (none done after 1920 or so)

4. Heritage Clubs at School levels.

In these, PSVP and our last meet in August 2009 has significant role.

Our agenda in the proposed meet also will be on similar lines. Our dear Vijay will be always part of such working / system.

Let us get to that in due course.

rgds/ sps
  • those who know me - know that i spend every second of my short visits to India - trying to meet and interact with members of our forum.

Dear Vijay,

UNDOUBTEDLY YOU ARE A ROLE-MODEL AND SHALL CONTINUE TO BE.

thanks and regards / sps
  • Dear Sps,

"4. Heritage Clubs at School levels."

This according to me is the most important step we have to take in TN. People don't have enough education to understand the beauties of Literature art and architecture since they dont know their own history.

Any attempt by organizing Quiz on Tamil Nadu history - like Landmark quiz - would be something Ideally we should do. Spread interest among school children - should be a big motto.

We can take so much effort to preserve art architecture(reach) and literature ( project madurai) but what is the use if no body is ready to appreciate the beauty of all these?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters