DLF IPL - Amazing victory by CSK!!!
  • Dear all,
    Amazing victory by Chennai Super Kings in the DLF IPL 2010 - Final against Mumbai Indians today....
    Fabulous! 
    Congrats to CSK & Dhoni for his excellent captaincy!!!!
    RgdsVardhini
  • Yes ! I could not agree more our CSK did wonders under Cap.Dhoni's - they have earned a feather ion the cap for us all Tamilians around the globe !
  • Come on people!!!CSK won!!But don't include Tamilians and all those stuff
    here!!!

Think in this way,last two years 2 Australian captians won the title.This
    time it's a Indian won the title.And no one better then Dhoni to win it for
    us.

So enjoy the moment!!Enjoy the moment in broad mindset!!!

Jeevan
  • I agree with Jeevan ...

Like Indian "underdogs" winning 1983 World Cup, CSK almost missed a berth in Semis - then made it to carrying the Cup itself !!

As we see Rahman as an Indian, we are seeing Dhoni also as an Indian icon (of course Sachin Tendulkar too !).

And Agree with another view point too ..

further detailed discussions may lead to contemporary contraversies too... LET US DRAW THE LINE IN HAPPY NOTE !

thanks and greetings, sps

==========
  • Hi All,
    What is the relation between our group and winning IPL gate by CSK? CSK is tamilnadu team? Not really.
    Why dont we discuss relevent things here.
    Why I am making this point here is whenever humanity is died we dint talk about with lot of concern by saying our discussion is restricted to Culture and history.
    But I am seeing many things which are not reflecting them.
    We take this issues whenever we are comfortable. If somebody is not comfortable dont talk about that. This is what I am seeing from our group. Whatever is not correct shout loudly against it.

Sorry for remembering your heavy heart's feelings.

Marrathamilan mara(ntha) thamilanagi vittan.

Anpudan
    Muthuraj
  • Dear Sirs, IPL has a unique distinction of cosmopolitan structure. Nothing of Tamil national sentiments to swell up. By the way let us regulate ourselves. Nothing but History and culture in this forum will be, I think, a good motto to follow.

V.Kothanda Raman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters