Bigtemple website
  • Dear Madhu
    I have a job for you...Looks like you have lots of authentic information on RRC and the bigtemple...Can I ask you to add and edit the contents of the
    http://www.thebigtemple.com/
    I am  sure Vijay can give you the server details...and Thiru was keep to update it aswell ....both Vijay and me are so indundated with work we do not have the time anymore
    So its about time to hand over the reins...
    Kind regards
    Sri
  • > Dear Madhu
    > I have a job for you...Looks like you have lots of authentic information on RRC and the bigtemple...

yes indeed
    you really seem to know a lot about this man
    could you chronologically list them out. this group i must remind you is being referred by many and would indeed be useful.

venketesh
  • Hi Uncle. Anna, Akka, Athai, Maloo periyamma, Thambi,
           To everybody , I want to say that I am not a big scholar or researcher or historian. At the age of 12 the Big temple stunned me, and Rajarajan catched all my interests. I learned from my dad, and books, and websites.Thats all.  I am not challenging anybody. . I got some loose tongue and I am putting  in with my little knowledge. I know that I have to learn a lot .
    Sri Anna, if you believe that I can do the job, just mail me and I will try my best. I am having only 50 (nearly)inscriptions of Rajarajan and Big temple. With that I will try. (The project here is killing us,as the client here have no heart. and I am trying to keep my colleagues warm by doing some part of their job. So give me some time to finish your job) 
       Vijay and Thiru Annakkala introduce panni vidungo. Nan pesikarane.
    Madhu

• Dear Madhu,

Let me be honest ::

Recently it is reported that KOREAN MOBILE can be programmed with VOICE CHANGER and a male can talk in female tone.. with its repurcussions too...

So with a bit of reservation, I was looking at your mails..

Your genuine interest in the bigtemple and RRC is infectious - as our dear Vankat put..

Pls do your best whenever convenient.

looking foward to meeting with our PS members in chennai when you reach here next Jan.

anbudan. sps
  • SPS uncle, I will be there at the end of Jan. and meet you all sure.  In 2002  middle I came with my dad to meet you twice. I was 7 years little then. But we failed. I dont know whether you remember or not. But for this coming January, I will meet you .sure. 
      You have listed a lot about Big temple and Rajarajan and asked if I can bring them under one umbrella. I dont understand. Do you want me to write a book?  or write in our web page? I can give all the informations I have. and what else can I do?
    Madhu
  • Dear Madhu,

create your blog and bring them under one umbrella - to suit your convenience.

2002 was prior to commencing our group. i do not recall.

anyhow when we are meeting in Chennai we will discuss more in detail.

anbudan / sps

=========
  • I think you partook in Mudhal yathirai with dad in 2002 ?

sps

============
  • Madhu,

Are you sure u met SPS in 2002 as a 7 year old? and now working in CA as a programmer? You sure grew fast for that one. :)
     By the way, what are the answers to your questions?
  • yes indeed 16 years old and a programmer- a prodigy indeed
  • hello, She said i was 7 years little - meaning younger by 7 years. her id
    betrays her year of birth ( but she did say that too in an earlier mail )
    1985 - so you are talking to a 24 year old !!

see, i have to back her - a year back she gave me the title Valai sirpi !!

"

Marvellous Work! I am much impressed with the contents of the site.
    MALAYIL SEIDHA SILAI
    KALAYIL ETHANAI VAGAI-idhu
    VALAYIL(Net) SIKKIYA KALAI!

I give u the title VALAI SIRPI.""
  • 16 year olds cannot be employed legally and sent to states. She probably said she was 7 years younger than what she is now.
  • //
    She probably said she was 7 years younger than what she is now.
    //

You are right Malathi. It is obvious that in 2002 she was 7 years younger,
    as we all were :)
  • SPS uncle, pathingala....pathingala.....enna thaniya Blog create panna solli pirichi uttutaringale...Nyayama? If I want to write anything I will continue in PSVP only, if you dont want, I will stop and simply sit and read mails.
    Madhu
  • Iyyo Nanda Anna, I have written that I was 7 years little then, that means less 7 years. Not at the age of 7. I have answered to the first question to VJ Anna. and waiting for someone to try for the second. I will answer after 2 days, ok?
    Madhu
  • Hi,

you can always provide the link of your blog.. as Dhivakar / Vijay / Satheesh do.

Go ahead and keep mailing the way you like. interesting.

thanks. sps
  • "SPS uncle, I will be there at the end of Jan. and meet you all sure.
    In 2002 middle I came with my dad to meet you twice. I was 7 years
    little then. But we failed. I dont know whether you remember or not. But
    for this coming January, I will meet you .sure. "

I was 7 years, little, then!

I was 7 years little, then!

Makes a big (or little) difference.

Prodigy, I concede.

Sampath
  • 7 years little = literal translation of 7 vayasu, chinna ponnu - colloquial phrase in tamil said with a pause where the comma is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters