Vizha - a Feedback
  • To render a frame (25 frames per second) it might take anywhere
    between 2-8 hrs based on the computer performance and they have a farm
    (100s of computers) to render the movie which needs lakhs/crores of
    money.

http://www.pixar.com/howwedoit/index.html

> 2. Animation movie, is a very good attempt. I may not be very technical in
    > narrating this but, what stops us from producing a 'Ponniyin Selvan'
    > animation movie, with technology used for movie 'Bee' (www.beemovie.com).
    > All I meant is that there is a difference between these two movies and their
    > technology used.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Subramaniam Sankaran
    >
    >
  • Ok, It needs a huge capital and the infrastructure. Sorry for asking this, as I wondering, some huge projects like Narnia's are also made from Chennai, and what is the show stopper for our project.
  • Dear RjC,

You attended the MEET and how come WE DID NOT MEET ?

Welcome back to Chennai... nice to see your mail too.

In today's News, Central Minister Narayanasamy (former CM of Pondy )

confirmed in the Bharathidasan University Seminar that for protecting Cultural assets (including UNESCO monuments like Taj Mahal - a whopping 12000 Crore (Twelve Thousand Crore) is being allocated by the Central Government !! (we already posted in our Group re this Bharathidasan University meet too - Sri Sathyamurthy - Dhayalan - Sriraman are organising )..

Translating - a MARKED AWARENESS HAS BEEN CREATED or DAWNED - on the Power Centres re preserving Cultural Assets..

Let us also try to swim along with the stream.

best regards / sps
  • Dear Sps,

I thought, it is not fair on my part to disturb you all when everyone is so occupied with this grand festival. I am happy to be back and to touch upon this venerable tamil bhoomi.

Missed it very much.
  • Funding, buddy! Bring the right investor and the guys can do the job.
  • - Dear RjC,

After your mail, I ransacked my mind and remembered to have glanced someone looking similar to you... and quickly disposed that plate from mind then .. In gray (T) shirt ?

sps
  • Hmmm...one of the worst times of the century, with recession hitting every sector. Do we have a business case for this project. I think, I am toooooo late in asking this question, which might have been answered very long back, I suppose.
  • Dear Sps,

Youo galced at me at the door step when sending off your honourable chief guest, but moved aside as you were completely occupied with the work.

I met plastics Chandra, who requested me to drop our honourable guset at her place, which she politely turned down saying her husband is on his way.

I had seen only you both and Swetha, I presume she is absent from the scene?

RjC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters