HEARTY CONGRATS TO INDIAN NSG COMMONDOS
  • Yes SPS,

The three days turmoil seems to be over. Hearty congrats to NSG Commondos. They did a wonderful job.

Terrorism has no religion - no language - and not even country.

Terrorist in other meaning called as 'cowards' and not even human being.

The Mumbai incident, definitely gave us all different type of feeling that in India, in general, anything can happen in any time. Individual should take care of his/her own security.

During the same time of shooting incident at Mumbai VT station, I was entering into Chennai Central station to board train for Vizag. Not many security there. Available staff also looks so tired and sitting in benches having talks. for namesake they kept a bomb checking squad and alarm stands. no real checkings. But if you see the inside crowd, around 10 PM, it was huge. Security people should take immediate precautionary approach at Central Station. This I am writing to caution the people who are frequently travelling. Please observe others. Be always careful. We need not have fear but awareness is necessary.

Awareness of situation, in many times, will save many lives.

Dhivakar.
  • Well said Diwaker sir. Individual alertness matters and perhaps is the only thing we can rely on.

Kudos to our brave forces but again, I feel like Satish does, we are playing the same record (we shall overcome, this that) over and over for years now without any significant action. I was reading an article in Time magazine which mentioned intention of some radical groups to form an Islamic India as it was before 1857. Sent chills down my spine. The terrorist may be from Pakistan but there is no reason at all to bleive they were not home bred. Pakistan is not able to control its own matters how do we expect them to take responsiblity and control outside country stuff? How do we check and control hundreds of people in trains/buses unless we stem the root cause? Let us hope this will inspire our lazy leaders to think seriously and do something,

Malathi
  • Hello Friends,

I have been the silent member.

I think and also politicians think, our people will forget everything when they get another news.
    So we forget anything happens to nation.

This time also we all will forget and wait for next tragic incident happens.

Unless our lawmakers(breaker!) sincerely work in these it is very difficult to save.

Anpudan
    Muthuraj

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters