books enquiry- our group member cum writers
  • Dear Kailsam sir

What about your "MALAR CHOLAI MANGAI" new novel sir? When it is going to be published?

Mean while Mr. Anusha sir - Madurai novel is long pending from you sir

Mr. Thivakar sir - no mails from you regarding your new book

Mr. Gokul sir What is your next novel sir?

I request all the writers to write more and we are waiting for the more novels sirs
  • Dear members

Thank you very much for your kind enquiry.

I am very happy to inform you that I have completed the both volumes of MALAR CHOLAI MANGAI and draft stage of the novel is ready,

This novel is deals with the pre Ponniyin selvan period and the most of the characters appears in Malar Cholai Managai also in their earlier ages.

The justification of the various behaviour of the characters in ponniyin selvan were discussed in Malar Cholai managai.

As an examples,

Reason for

Nandini's abnormalbehaviour,

Collobaration of Vanthiya Devan with Aditiya Karkalan

Miserably failurein locating the Pandyan's Indra Haram etc in Rohana hills in Sri lanka.

This Novel starts with Paranthaga's vicotory in Madurai Battle and continues till our Great Vandiya devan entry Veernam Lake

It consistis of both historical and fictional characters and recording all types of human feelings.

I am willing to share the entire novel who are willing to go through the same in this stage and I am willing to make chages suggested by them in the case of necessity.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters