K.S.Sankaranarayanan's contributions
  • Dear Sri. Sankaranarayanan:

I am a lurker. I am here to read and learn.

I don’t know how you are able to find the time to post, but frankly, I am spending a lot of time just reading and assimilating the information that you are providing. I can only imagine how much time you must be spending digging up all these various interesting tidbits.

You are a treasure-trove of knowledge of temples and historical snippets in our literature. Please keep up the good work.

Subramanian
  • Dear Sir,

And to my knowledge our dear Sankaranarayanan is travelling so frequently and covering almost all the four Southern states regularly every month.

Amazing the way in which he keeps track of queries and data.

Very much deserves encouraging kind words ..

thanks for sharing.

warm regards & greetings / sps
  • I agree and also admire Mr.SN's contribution and his time.

But if we just sit and learn from his posts, it will not be interesting. So
    request members to post questions and if possible contradict him :) so that
    the discussions become lively. :)

if we ask more, I am sure he can deliver more....so that we can learn more
  • Dear all
    Thanks for your kind words
    All this goes to many people from whom 90% of the things i learn/learning/learnt. I am only structuring them and posting it. For that 10% also credit is to the learnings in office. I am learning a lot from many people in the forum. also lot of info available on the net, which need to be grouped.

I had 2 distinct advantage:

1. i did my LKG to BE in alagappas, karaikudi.( same campus 18 years. 22 same classmates for those 18 years)the Model Hr sec school had an in built teacher training collecge. ( very few teacher training college - those them were taken by Trainee teachers under the supervision of training college professeors.

Those Teaching college students used to prepare a lotand take classes. Intrestingly the school due to lack of space had a shift system. Morning 8.30 - 12.30 only classes. So we used to spend lot of time in the campus hanging around with these taechers who taught each lesson deeply and we had time to learn many things.
    karaikudi was a center for learning till 90s.

2. The day i complete the college, i am in sales travelling ( exactly opposite to my schooling) across the country. I had lot of oppertunity to visit places. I also used to talk to lot of people and dig out information. Travelling gave lot of time for reading.
    These two gave me an oppertunity and all the credit goes to those - real - ezhutharivithha Iravains- ( Gods who taught).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters