Stupa of Nalanda
  • The Great Pyramid of Cholula, is a huge complex located in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico.
    It is the world's largest monument and largest Pre-Columbian pyramid by volume.

only the great wall of china has more volume.

this pyramid has 2 co incidences

the name- cholula so much like chola and its height 217 ft a little away from the big temples 216
    today the pyramid at first appears to be a natural hill surmounted by a church
    this entire pyramid is covered by soil and looks like a hill
    with a church now built on top excavation is impossible now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mexico.Pue.Cholula.Pyramid.03.jpg

venketesh
  • Reading thru the articles below:

Is'nt it amazing that the advent of the british/spanish/eastern Europian people / kingdoms using the pretext of 'culture' have caused so much destruction in knowledge. Be it the mayans or incas or native indians or far east.

They have successfully propagated the dark ages into the more educated cultures. We were more educated about nature and knew how to blend into it and use it to advantage.

Reading about the Siva linga and its response to rain makes me think about our ancestors analytical and alchemy skills, looks like they had excellent knowledge on refractive indexes of crystals etc.

Funny about the EU cultures and their way of thinking..."If you dont understand something...destroy it" :-)

- R
  • >
    > Funny about the EU cultures and their way of thinking..."If you dont understand something...destroy it" :-)
    >

Hi Ravi

most successful cultures were built on ruins of the previous one. doesnt have to be a better culture or a inferior one

the germanic tribes destroying rome italy

the moors destroying spanish culture

the normans destroying the anglo saxon in england

so EU countries too have been on the receiving side

venketesh

> - R
    >
  • Another Ayodhya and Tajmahal. What is below and unseen is safe, secular
    and conflict free.

Sampath
  • cha...

just miss....
  • Or otherwise if you still could not destroy write stories.

I have some 10 such links at my desktop. will send once back to chernnai.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters