Started a new Post a question section in my blog.
  • Hi to all grp members ,

I have started a new section in my blog.
    "I read a book called `Freakonomics' . The Author says that there are answers every where only we don't have the right question. So if enough questions are asked we can find answers for every one of them.

So I thought I would dedicate page where readers can ask questions on Tamil Literature. Any thing on Sangam literature and History of Tamil Literature.

I am not super intelligent encyclopedia of Tamil Literature, but at least I have collected around 20-30 books on Tamil Literature history and Sangam Literature. So If you ask me questions , I can go thorugh these texts and try to get you an answer. Important word here is `try' , I surely cant promise you an answer immediately; but I would try my level best to find an answer.

Some Eg. questions -

How old is Tamil?

Was Silapadikaram a true story?

When was Thirukural written?- was it written by a single author?

Is it true there was somekind of similar festival to Valentine's day in Tamil Nadu

When was the word Tamilagam(land of Tamils)first used?

Is `Dravidan' a Tamil word?

How did Madurai look in old times?

You can come up with any question you want. I will atleast try to get you an answer or can try to direct you to a person who might know the answer.

I hope you readers post me some questions - after all this is a selfish effort to gain some knowledge from searching an answer for your question!

Vairam"

You can post your question in the following link
    http://karkanirka.wordpress.com/ask_vairam/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters