History of India as told by Muslim Historians
  • Dear Sivapathasekaran,

I have already given the references of the Muslim Historians namely - "Wassaf and Kurusu" on the invasion of Pandiya Nadu by Malik Kafur in this Forum.

I have also given in this Forum part of the text from "Mathura Vijayam" on the "Vijayanagara Invasion of Mathura in Pandiya Nadu" to save it from the anarchy.

I have also given the the Link of "Vikramantadeva Charita" which speaks of what happened in Chola Nadu during the period of the death of Adhirajendra Chola and succession of Kulothunga Chola - 1.

Now I am giving below the link of the famous (complete) collection of "Historical writings" of the Muslim Historians of India from the period around A.D.1000 up to the advent of the Westerners in India - titled "The History of India as told by its own Historians - Translated Edited by Elliot" which speaks of Mathura Invasion by Malik Kafur, the North Indian Invasions by Mahumad of Gazni from Afganistan around A.D.1010 onwards, etc etc.

I trust these "ORIGINAL SOURCES" will be of great help to the Historical Research Scholars of PSVP Forum & Others.

The URL Link of the above is as foloows:

http://persian.packhum.org/persian/main?url=pf?file=80201010&ct=0

Virarajendra
  • Dear Virarajendran,

Very informative mails.

I recall your similar informative mails under "srihari"

thanks and best regards / sps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters