"Ponniyin Selvan"- Mail from Madhan -- EUREKA!!!! GOT IN TOUCH WITH MADAN ...
  • Dear All,

I would like to bring to light, about a mail that I sent to Mr Madhan of Vikatan regarding our PS group and activities. (somewhere 1 month back)... I have placed a copy of the mail somewhere.. I will try to locate and forward the same as soon as possible...

And here is his mail. (I myself understand that the relevance of his reply could be understood only if u all read the mail that I sent..sorry guys.. let me search...)

And, I think, one person - any body - but only one person who can speak of us / present about us very clearly should take care of this... (There should not be any mess up from our end in dealing with a big shot who is really busy as well...)

I propose - whoever the person is, no probs! but, any communication from our end to Mr. Madhan should go only through the moderator... I think u people will agree

Get back guys...

Filled with enthu / Suji

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:34:23 +0530
  • Dear suji,

You have approached the right person - congrats and keep it up.

If there is one guy known today for his interests in history, it is
    Madhan. He was invited to singapore recently for releasing a book
    titled "varalatril Indru".

Pl sed us the mail you sent as well as Madhan's e-mail ID. We will
    take it further.
  • One important person in shaping my interest for history after Kalki,
    Sandilyan and Akilan is Madhan.

I read his 'Vandhargal Vendrargal' religiously. And particularly his writing
    style was unique.

So it is exciting to know that our group is interacting with him. ;-)

It looks like Sujatha is in a lot of trouble with many people expecting her
    to find her lost mail. ;-)
  • It looks like Sujatha is in a lot of trouble with many people expecting her to find her lost mail. ;-)

Dear All,

As Karthikeyan says, I have lost the mail and unable to locate it... Actually, I logged in to Vikatan.com and posted a mail with subject to 'Hi Madhan'. It went with my office id, but I had requested in that mail to reply to this personal id or to psgroups id. And, he has sent the mail to personal id. Since he too has not replied to my mail, but prepared seperate mail, there is no scope from that mail also.

SORRY>>>> SORRRYYYYY.....

But, what I remember is, I just introduced myself as a member of the PS Group on Yahoo, and here we are having discussions on Kalki's writings. Also, I have mentioned that v are trying to bring some online, and just requested him to visit our group once... For that only, we received the reply.

So, I think we can proceed on the basis that I have not detailed him anything, but it was just and intro mail and invitation to him to join us, so that v would feel honoured.

Sorry pa.. yaarum ennai thittaadheenga.. naan nejamave paavam...plss....

And his id is, "srangarajan@vsnl.com".

I also feel that we should get confirmed for ourselves, who is going to take care of his correspondence... (If I am speaking like an adhigaprasangi... mannichudunga)

Regds / Suji
  • Dear suji,
    Not a problem at all - don't worry too much about the lost mail:-))

I request one of our chennai nanbargal to proceed with this
    communication. We may probably send the tamizh article I've written
    about our group - with relevant updates. Other suggestions are
    welcome.

We may probably try to meet him as well, in person to give a detailed
    presentation of our activities. Probably, Mr.SB would have known
    madhan already.This, I leave it at the discretion of the communicator.

Suji, once again - keep up the good work ! Vaazhthukkal ! and thanks
    for madhan ID.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters