Jana -- the Demon
  • Hello Guys
    Relating to PS as comic work, I do agree with kamal that Flash & other related stuffs is not rocket science. I can spend a while in those tools & infact we can try & re-use (with some changes ofcourse) some pictures which we have in our files sections.
    But my view on this whole stuff:
    Who is our target audience ? If it is children living in India, how many of them will have atleast decent internet access to view the flash stuff in india.. Maybe its too early for us to jump into that bandwagon. Well the best media i can think of it TV, which is a bit out of our hands atleast for now (cost wise).

I am a bit lost here (both with respect to Varalaaru & PS activities ).. My view is we have to prioritise what we are going to do & must set some realistic goals, relative to time and make progress in that direction, rather than just trying to achieve everything.. I've been there & seen the movie..It is not good.. Well all the ideas which are emerging in this group are really good & encouraging. Maybe we should have it recorded somewhere as future projects. Dont mistake me guys.. I'm not trying to be cynical here, nor am i trying to discourage anyone..

Jana

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters