Reg. Deletion of messages in PS Messages / Compilation proof-reading
  • Dear Ram,

I think, there was some updation going on regarding deleting unwanted / irrelevant messages in the PS website. I remember, it was done upto Message No.1400

However, I would request to clarify me, upto which message, this work is completed (since, I am nearing to complete compilation of 1000 messages -- ie., from M.No.101 to M.No.1000 -- Uploaded in ps-koppukal, upto M.No.775 so far). Whatever attachments I was able to open, I have uploaded that also. Some mails were in tamil fonts, which I have downloaded as jpg files and uploaded with message no. in the file name and description.

One part of the job is over. Now, some help is required for the second part of the job.

That is... some one should do a cross-check of the job completed... some messages had attachments, I have uploaded whichever I could... Some one has to please check whether any attachment has been missed out....

Some one lend me ur hands and help me out in this regard, so that we should be able to put a full stop on this job and move on the next....

(Krupa velai thedi alaivadhaaga kezhvi patten... Annan Krupa avargale, mudhalla, M.No.1 to 100 complete panni "tharkaaligam" folder-ai completed folder-aaga maathineenganna, indha velai thodangaravangalukku easyaa irukkum nu ninaickaren... Neenga dhan Thalai... ungalukku poi office boy velai ellam kuduppoma?)

Expecting Feedback

Suji
  • >
    > One part of the job is over. Now, some help is
    > required for the second part of the job.
    >
    > That is... some one should do a cross-check of the
    > job completed... some messages had attachments, I
    > have uploaded whichever I could... Some one has to
    > please check whether any attachment has been missed
    > out....
    >
    > Some one lend me ur hands and help me out in this
    > regard, so that we should be able to put a full stop
    > on this job and move on the next....
    >

I volunteer for proof reading some 250 messages.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters