[ps-koppukal] New file uploaded to ps-koppukal
  • Hi all,

There should be a small correction in the description. Instead of M.No.191 to 200, it should be 151 to 200.

Regds / Suji
  • Dear All,

This is to intimate u people that I have organised and uploaded the Messages of PS website from message No.101 to 300, part by part. Since it is uploaded in the files section of ps-koppukal group, those who have not joined ps-koppukal group may not have got any intimation.

The links which will take u there are provided below.

Regds / Suji
  • This is for the information of PS group members...

Regds / Suji
  • Hi Suji!
    What about gals?
    yethO katchi koottaNi enrellaam solluvathum neenga thaan......... sorry to write the kusumbumadam topic here
  • Hi,

Ellam avasaram dhan...

I am doing this job of PS messages in my office only, during my free time / after office hours. Hence, I just see that the work is done ... That is the reason, I am no participating much in KM also... BCoz, I have to spare the time I have to work on PS Messages only, if I want to do much in KM activities.

BTW, Vijay, I think u are almost online always.. I just logged in to Yahoo Messenger twice and found u online... But could'nt speak, since I was busy with official work..... Can u just let me know, ur convenient timings ( if any) when I can speak to u on Y!chat? (Krupa, even neenga kooda neenga online irukkum timings sollalaame....)

Regds / Suji

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters