Reg. Collection & organization of messages at PS group
  • Yes Krupa,

I am ready... but tell me, what has to be done?...

Are we going to copy / paste the messages in note pad form and host it back in the storage location ... or how about to work on it?

Reply at the earliest... Bcoz, probably, I am free for the first week....

Regds / Suji
  • Guys
    I agree with Gokul and I generally keep a copy of my messages...so it can be made into a digest...Its a very good idea...

My Thoughts are...You have sections

Games and Quizs...So You have the original and everyones responses and final answer but as three section incase someone wants to try....So it will be
    1.Question
    2.Various Responses
    3.final Verdict

Polls and Debates
    Same formatt

Discusiions:
    Same format with all the threads in the same under one file so If some one joining the group wants to know How the periyakoil saram was built..the file will have Jaybees Q Gokul thilak and kamals responses and ofcourse Dr Jaybees final comment

Likewise Whos Love is greatest and the charectors are collated and are in the Files section as Discussion Check that out

I personally feel our kusumbu is of entertainment value only and need not be saved...I am looking beyond in 2 years or 5 years when I am sure our group would have made a change in the way the world veiws Thamilar and thamilar kalacharam....

So I think we read the thatha patti periyarani ravisasan kusumbu and delete or save it in a seperate site

Sridhar
  • I think, no one has reverted back to Sridhar's second part of the mail 'Discussions'...

Revert please...

Suji
  • Adhu dhaan enakku theriyume, messages ellam, naan dhan continue panni complete panna porennu...

Chola naadu paavam.... Pallava naatukku 2 naal Vidudhalai, Vidudhalai, Vidudhalai!!!!!

Suji

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters