Digest (these) replies: Arul,Latha,Vanathi,Pothy,Pavithra, Mathy, Mani et al
  • Pothy:
    >how karikalan dead?

>any body explain?

>still i am in very suspence about his death?

Ahaa Pothy... You've got the first case to investigate ;)

Arul:

>(summer-la vettiya suttharathukku ithu oru relief) .

Arul.... Wish I could say that (sigh!)

>Thayavu senchu yennayum aattathula serthukkangappa ...please.

Kekkarar illa, sethukangappa!

Latha:

>Dumb question : are these papers in English?

:))

>I live in the US if that helps any.

Yep. It helps me. Arul and Latha, ennoda share of typing-ayum neenga eduthukaringala? :)
    Jana:

>To introduce myself, i'm Jana, living in london.

Welcome to PS. Welcome home, Jana.

>With all seriousness, i would like to spend a few hours in a week >atleast, towards this noble cause.

That's the spirit. Way to go, Jana!

Vijay:

>Im attaching two images of the Hindu temples built by Chola Kings in >"Pulasthiya naharam", as mentioned in PS, which I found on the web.

Vijay, it could be sleeplessness, but... the shiva temple architecture looks different. Were these chola temples? (Somehow I felt it looked like the temples in orissa or up north??- but, I'll blame it on sleep.). Do u have any more info on that?
    Oh, u r still working on the monthly test? OKOK :)

Vanathi:

>By the way,web designing or tamil typing pattri >ethuvum theriyatha en
    >ponravaarkal:-( ethavathu udhavalama????

Vanathi, join the club. Enakkum edhum theriyadhu. Ana seiyanumgra ennam irukey namakku adhey podhum... As gokul said, niraiya karangal thevai padugindrana.. Aanaal, akkarangal thamizh thattachchu payindravaiyaaga irukka vendum enbadhu avasiyam illai.

Suji:

>A close associate of mine (our family) is employed at Madurai >Kamaraj University.

WOW! Jooooperu ( (C) 2003,S.Krupashankar.)

Pavithra:

>what have I left out?:-)

Ah-haa! What a question! How could u ever think you would have left something out? I heard the trumpets here in US. Thought the 'madha yaanaikootam' from SriLanka have come here, no, then I logged on to see your mail. Good work ( (c)2003, Gokul).

>especially Sri, Ram, Sathya, Latha, Sreeram- and >biggest of all to Anbu.

>Oh yeah, I was there too.:-)))

Thannadakkam?? :))

Mathy:

>We have to discuss about ways to approach these >institutions. We also
    >have to discuss practical issues like getting >permission to bring
    >them online. For one, we have to get them to trust >us, we have to
    >show our credentials and that we are serious about >what we do.

Right Mathy. I dont know anything about online journal publications, but ( you all shd be knowing this, anyway) there are sites, which publish the print journals. Some sites have their own online access. Other jls which dont, or, dont have older issues online, let sites like these do- jstor.com is one such site. So, someone should go about getting copyright info. Right??

Mani:

>Sub: Journal papers. Sub: More journals papers. Sub: More journal >papers.

Aaaahaaaa Mani.... Kalakittinga!!!!!

Thilak

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
    - Albert Einstein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters