• friends

Ram is my good friend so he has lied a lot. i used to be an admirer of this group. all i was doing was iniating few discussions with ram. well, the way this group is performing makes me more small.

i know its time for action, trust me i dont want to go to archieves and read all the stuff, if anyone can afford some time please let me know from where the present things are going to go around. where are we all standing and aheading to.

website pathi inform me, contacting historians, what roll can i play. well,mathy has spelled u i am a dramatist. i am and in good touch with drama people. for those who r intrested Mr. R S Manohar is now staging a play titled "VARAGUNA PANDIAN". so where ever u feel i can be of little help, do inform me.
    if there are some meeting going around in chennai, let me be informed. i will try to catch up, but still i know what has been missed is very great portion.
    friends, i have been sharing this with ram in the intial stages. MY life time ambition is staging PONNIYIN SELVAN. i am talking steps. i dont want to do it in a non-professional way. to me i feel it will take another 15 to 20 years for doing it. stage crafts has to improve to a greater extent for it. but in this manner i want to start. i am speaking with a small group of friends, first to start our journey from staging of PARTHIBAN KANAVU. well, since the group has asked me to wait i am doing the intial arrangements. i pray god and guru kalki to give me the strength.
    will continue to inform you al and involve u al.

vathson
    Ram ; sent u some Offline messages, just check, its regarding raja
  • Thagavalukku mikka nanRi.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters